My Little Sim Corner

Hi to everyone and Welcome to my little sim corner of the web world! I have decided to make an attempt to keep all of my Sim interests and sim creations here. I know it's not much yet, but hopefully eventually it will have enough for you to enjoy your visit!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Sims2 News!!!

    Steph over at tss found a very interesting challenge for sims2 and after reading hers, I decided to give it a go!!  Uggghhhhhhh I had some problems at first even getting my sims2 game to work on this new computer?! Silly me, I thought Of course if it plays sims3 easily, there should be no problem playing sims2?? Hmmmm Ummmm well, Yeah Can you say rather out dated game? I just had to make a few adjustments though for the windows 7 and for my wide screen.... Thank you to Jorgha for helping me with that!!!!! If anyone else is having that issue, go to your game's properties and choose compatibility with xp service pack3!!

Also in some related news, The Sims2 store will officially close as of March 31st!!!! If you have every purchased items from there and think you might want them some day, please go get them and save them to a file?! Because once the store closes you will no longer be able to access any of it!! Ahhhhhh sadly, I guess this might mean that they're gearing up to close out the support and back up of Sims2... There are so many people out there that still play... especially when they get frustrated with the glitches and problems of sims3!!!

I will try to keep everyone posted on any news or interesting information on sims2 here now that I have reinstalled the game and all my lovely simmie cc on this computer!! I love how the sims2 is so stable and their custom content rarely affects the game!! Hahahahaaaa I also love how this computer has so much room that I can easily have all the sims2 cc that I want!! Yaaaaaay Yaaaaaay Yaaaaaay for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment