My Little Sim Corner

Hi to everyone and Welcome to my little sim corner of the web world! I have decided to make an attempt to keep all of my Sim interests and sim creations here. I know it's not much yet, but hopefully eventually it will have enough for you to enjoy your visit!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

JunkStop Jive Joint is a success!!

Just a quick note here for now, will update more tomorrow... I am exhausted right now!! Anyway, my work in progress, the SpeakEasy JunkStop Jive Joint has passed most of it's tests and should be available for download tomorrow!! It was fun playtesting it! Previews of the lot!!










Yay!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!
The newest hotspot in town has just been franchised and you can get it in your neighborhood now!!

1 comment:

  1. So far I like what I see Judy. Keep up the good work. If you get a chance too, feel free to click on mine check out my blog spot also. Good luck with yours also.

    ReplyDelete