My Little Sim Corner

Hi to everyone and Welcome to my little sim corner of the web world! I have decided to make an attempt to keep all of my Sim interests and sim creations here. I know it's not much yet, but hopefully eventually it will have enough for you to enjoy your visit!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clara It's Beach Front Divalicious Digs

Hahahaaaaaa Try saying that five times fast!! Ahhhhhh anyway, this work in progress is also inspired by SmokyTopaz' Picture Perfect challenge to create a Roaring Twenties Living room... Well, of course it's turned into an entire house!!

I'll just post the highlights here









2 comments:

  1. The house is looking incredible! Can't wait to see the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rose!! I think it's going to take a while, this has become a much bigger project than I originally thought?!!

    ReplyDelete