My Little Sim Corner

Hi to everyone and Welcome to my little sim corner of the web world! I have decided to make an attempt to keep all of my Sim interests and sim creations here. I know it's not much yet, but hopefully eventually it will have enough for you to enjoy your visit!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Working on new project!! Thanks to SmokyTopaz for all of the inspiration!!

Grady's Junk Yard Juke Joint!!

Ahhhh I have to thank SmokyTopaz for all of the inspiration she's provided lately with her Picture Perfect Challenges over on TSS!!! This week was for a Speak Easy.... I did the room and will probably continue to build on the lot and give Grady's Junk yard a make over!!

Here are pics of The Golden Hollywood Celebs enjoying a night out on the town there!












No comments:

Post a Comment